Mar 19, 2009

Friendship

Everyone of us have maybe experienced to have a dear friend that we value as one of our treasures in this earth.I just want to thank all my friends who haved been so dear and loyal to me,just willing to listen my ups and downs in my daily walk in life.I couldn't mention them everyone but maybe if you happen to read this blog of mine,you know that your one of them.I really appreciate and grateful for the Lord who blessed me so many friends which really give me support,favor,inspirations and loved.
(Proverbs 17:17)says "A friend loves at all times" also (Proverbs 18:24)" A man who has friends must himself be friendly,But there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother".This is really very wonderful and true.Sometimes there are situations in our life that we choice to tell only to our dear friend than to our family coz we have so much trust and confidence.So,I'm so blessed and thankful to the Lord for bringing some people in my life that loved me and are so wonderful in my life.(Philip3:3)says,"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you". I treasure all the moments that we share.
God bless you all,Be friendly toward one another.

No comments: