
Many of our countrymen in the Phils,are now suffering of too much effect of climate change,some are sick and even died for the heat waves.Its very sad to all the farmers also that lost thier living coz of too much drought that even the dams are most very low as this time.Many businesses are striving for the economic crisis and also the effect of lack of electricity is a big affect to the people.
My sister and my friend get in touch with me just this week and told me all thier concern about the drought and lack water supply that is almost very hard for thier daily living ,but I told here that only God can make things change and bring the source of needs that Filipinos are facing now.I ask my viewers in this blog that please we lift our countrymen in the Phils.in our prayers that God will bring rain now before much more distructions.I believe that two or more agree in prayers,God is with us.Nothing is too hard for God and impossible with Him,who believe and trust Him tru our faith.( 2chronicles 7:14 says) Im my people who are called by My name will humble themselves,and pray and seek My face,and turn from thier wicked ways,then I will hear from heaven,and will forgive their sin and heal thier land).Amen.
Have a wonderful day everyone.God bless us always...
















No comments:
Post a Comment