Mar 28, 2009

Birthday Tag From Mae



The Rules




1.Make a list of what you want for your Birthday




2.The list should be 10 numbers




3.Include the image of this Award on your Post




4.Give it to your 10 Friends


Well,this is my first tag i got when I'm back blogging so i must give a try even i haven't got 10 friends yet but still im happy to pass on this tag to my new friends.


1.Long life to enjoy my family

2.Good health physically and spiritually for me and my love ones

3.Love,Joy,Wisdom,Understanding,Knowledge and Strenght for motherhood

4.Salvation of my family,friends and to all who accept Jesus Christ as Lord & Saviour

5.Prosperity in all my desires to be a blessing to others

6.Economic recovery, peace & unity for all nations

7.Abundant blessings for all the desires of my hubby physically and spiritually

8.My desire to drive and have my own car

9.Extra money to enjoy holiday overseas like Philippines and Europe

10.Gods will another baby boy


I just trust God with all this desires of my heart and I have faith that it will come to pass in His perfect time and His will be done.


Now, I pass on this tag to my friends, Joy Burlingson,Lovejoy,Meryl,Sheng,Joy Lebumfacil, A-G-S Lapp and thanks to Mae for giving me this tag.

1 comment:

A-G-S Lapp said...

cute naman nito .. :-)