Mar 23, 2009

Simple Greetings

Just last night I was connected again with some of my college friends,since we graduated last 1998 we seldom talk and even i went overseas.Just seen them few years ago in my very special wedding day.Since i went overseas just last night i talk to her and she even give me the contact number of my best friend. Today,I'm so happy to be reunited again with my best friend in college,way back almost 4 years ago,I haven't hear anything from her.
Shes like a sister to me and even i share many things to her even some personal coz i trust her and value our friendship as one of the great treasures.Its just nice to hear,that we journey so far already and had even family already. I'm so thankful and grateful to God for bringing and even reunited again with my long friends.I miss all our gatherings guys,even were far from each other but your always in my heart.(Proverbs 17:17) says."A friend loves at all times"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you".
Have a wonderful day everyone.God bless you all.

No comments: