Mar 10, 2009

Blessings!


As i read my daily devotions today i read (Proverbs 10:22) says "The blessing of the Lord makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it",I'm so excited with the promises of God over my life.It means that if we believed and confess Gods words,it will manifest over our life physically and spiritually.Wow! What a good promised and I'm so excited,Its a blessing to have abundant life as long as we acknowledged God in our life,coz material things we just left behind.Im so grateful of the Lord over my life coz I know Him personally. His my Lord , Savior & friend.
We must be grateful in the least so that we can be trusted for the most ahead to come. Be a blessing to others,like a simple greetings,smile and appreciation it makes a big difference towards others who received it. You will be amazed what God bless you in return of the good things you do.
Have a wonderful day everyone.God loves me and you.

No comments: