.jpg)
Today we decided to have a little drive going to the beach coz my hubby is having day off. I decided to drive to have more confidence in the road as well.We had also our simple beach lunch with some pizza and fruits.While were enjoying our time having lunch the clouds build up so quickly and rain slowly comes.We decide to went home,even though my daughter is not happy that were leaving coz she loves to play in the sand and also theres a small recreation were you can have swing and slide.
As i wake up this morning i read my bible and in( Psalm 37:23 )says"The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord and He delights in his way". I'm so confident with Gods word,that's why I know that His hand and guidance is upon me.So when the rains so heavy already,we drive home and I still want to drive coz i haven't any experience yet driving in the heavy rain. Praise God,i make it and loving to drive in a stormy day.My hubby get mad with me coz instead going home straight away,I decide to make some turns and that's why it takes me more time to go back at home coz I enjoy driving while rains getting heavier. I told my hubby that i will take this opportunity coz its not happening everyday.
With Gods help,protection and guidance,i make our way safe and enjoy my stormy driving.
With God all things are possible,just build faith and trust.
Have a wonderful day everyone.God bless and all the best.
















No comments:
Post a Comment