Last night I watch the show Australia Talents grand finals.As i post article here before coz one of the contestant is my countrymen.He is a 12 yrs.old boy from the Phils.from the province of Cebu.At long last i meet him personally with his Dad and brod in Woolworth's shop,his a bit shy in person but very professional in front of the camera.
As i watch him in the television interview,I was surprised coz his very cool during the interview.But the most exciting is his performance last night.By the way I encourage everyone who would like to support Jal Joshua,the voting started last night and will ended this Saturday 18,2009.Its based on the talent at the same time a voting system.So to all Filipinos living in Aussie,we can help Jal tru our votes and prayers for this competition.You can send your votes to 19977772 for 55c per text.
Were very proud of you Joshua and praying for the success of your career.All the best,May the Lord bless your desires.
Have a wonderful day everyone.God loves me and you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















1 comment:
wow sis, ang swerte mo...na meet mo sya in person...I'm proud to be pinoy...ang galing ng pinoy hehhe ^_^
Post a Comment