Apr 20, 2009

The Friendship Badge

Today as i visit some of my bloggers site,I grab this badge from Meryl.Shes very nice and friendly even we havent met personally and not even known more deeply but I feel close to her and consider her as my friend.I thank and appreciate all my bloggers for adding me in your sites and keeping in touch.




Just want to pass this tag to Joy Burlingson whose been an inspiration to me in blogger and to all my friends and want to be my friend too,feel free to grab this badge...

Have a circle of friends around the globe.Have a wonderful day everyone!

1 comment:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

wow merz, thank you so much for grabbing this one ^_^ i feel so happy... ^_^
thank you so much for the kind words sister ^_^

naghihintay nga ako ng mga online friends...na mag grab ....nakita ko tong post mo...saya ko talaga..hehe..mababaw lang kaligayahan ko eh..shhhhh..wag kang maingay ha.

ingatz and God bless.